Wednesday, October 8, 2008

URBAN ROCKSTAR at Mama Buzz Cafe






Last Friday was the opening ceremony for my and Lovekin's show URBAN ROCKSTAR at Mama Buzz Cafe.  It was a crazy week all in all. I had to go back to the cafe fix the lights at one point and throughout the week I was trying to print out my business cards.  I actually had them printed out at Kinko's which was a dreadful experience.  They had to reprint my cards 3 times because there were serious quality issues in the printing.  The cards came out good but I think I'll have them printed somewhere else if I need more.  If anyone is wondering where I would recommend Modern Postcard or even Psprint.  The show ran smoothly and there was cheap beer only $2.  I drank one bottle.  Many people I knew showed up which made me very content and it was nice seeing all the Oakland crowd.  I even got interviewed by a reporter from the Piedmont Post :) and I loved my outfit choice.  Here are some photos of the show for those of who wish were there.  Hope to see you next time!  

5 comments:

excavator buckets said...

not bad.

worlds largest bulldozer said...

what happened to the other one?

compact track loader said...

not bad.

excavator simulator said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

The show was great!! I lot of fun!!
Awesssoooome paintings!