Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moving Along II


It feels weird now that I'm out of school.  I gotta find a job now and get enough money for a studio to start working like crazy.  Don't get me wrong I am working at the moment but I wanna work like crazy.   Once I get a studio flattening and storing should be easier and I won't have to share my workspace with my sleeping space (distracting!)  I've been messing around with the duralar paper again and I started a drawing inspired by the man in the mirror.  Michael Jackson really inspired me to do my best because it's evident he did his best in his lifetime.  The energy he brought into all performances was immense.  He was always there when I was growing up on the radio and what not and now that he's gone it feels really weird.  He was a true legend although many magazines are quick to tag many people as legendary he was an actual legend (sorry Justin Timberlake u are not the new King of Pop).   

1 comment:

Mike Matteri said...

I've been feeling some post-graduation weirdness, too. It feels like I should be working more or progressing faster, and not doing either is frustrating me *so* much. Anyway, good luck in the hunt for both job and studio.