Sunday, August 16, 2009

*AUTOBODY FINE ART*

    
I don't think I've announced this yet but I'll be showing some of my pens and sharpies in this upcoming group show at AUTOBODY Fine Art in Alameda.  It's a great chance for those who've only seen them online to go see them live!  I'll be there too so you can witness my artist aura.   Tony Hoang and Apryl Pascua will also be showing work and they are my buddies.  But yeah, come out on Friday night this week from 6pm to 10pm and enjoy the show!  If you come up to me with a secret code I'll give you a free introduction! (code is COPOLYMER)

In other news, I started another self portrait but this time it's a painting in acrylics.  I'm trying to go from brushstrokes to definition in parts of the painting I'll post it later so you can see.  I started painting again because most of my work so far has been drawings and I love drawing but painting is something I like to do as well.  And if I don't exercise it often I'll lose my edge.  So I'm probably going to paint things that don't mean much to me for a while.  If you want them you can have them but you have to find me first ;)

See you guys later and hope you come to the show.  If you haven't done so yet please subscribe, follow me on twitter, or add me as a facebook friend.  I think my root is /vix4here kk thx cya!

No comments: